- 25 mm wide x 12 metre roll
- Unique Re-closure self engaging fastener
- Fast assembly, detachable, also suitable for preassembly applications.
- uni-part attachment system – Single component fastening system
- Invisible, releasable and repositionable
- Noise reduction at different frequencies (anti vibration)
- uniform distribution of force across the tape
- fast assembly and corrosion free
- Withstands high surface energy
- Hi-strength rubber based adhesive adheres to a wide range of substrates.
- Superior strength
- Interlocking mushroom heads provide a rigid grip with fast release
- Product has a flexible backing – making it easy apply to rounded and circular shapes
- Quality product manufactured in Europe
We now have a new L shaped Plastic Component which is used in conjunction with the Headstrong fastener which is used to hold Plastic and Acrylic Shields in place for protection against COVID-19
This product can be used in Vehicles, Helicopters, Eftpos Stations, Receptions, on desk screens etc. For more information and photos of this component please make contact Ph 0800 483527 or email email@example.com
- Engaged thickness approx. 5.4 mm
- Comprises approx 42 heads per cm2.
- Fire retardant to FAR 25.853 (a) App F. Part 1 (a) (i) (v)
- IT Installations
- used as a fixture on Motorbikes
- Feature wall or ceiling panels
- Automotive, Rail and Marine Applications
- Headliner, fastening of side panels
- Securing Instrumentation panels
- Removable Inspection covers
- Electronic accessories
- Industrial assembly
- Earthquake safety
There is no need for a secondary loop material as this unique product clicks and locks back into itself. The design and development of this product uses advanced technology with moulded polypropylene mushroom heads. These are woven and embedded into a polyamide polyurethane coated base with rubber based transparent adhesive backing. The bond is so strong that it can be used for permanent or temporary closures. You know when it is closed as there is an audible ‘click’!
Sample of this product is available on request for testing purposes.