Clinell Antibacterial Wipes
Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes provide a single, universal product to disinfect all surfaces and equipment.
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- KILLS 99.999% of Germs
- Effective against Norovirus
- Kills MRSA in 10 seconds
- Effective in one minute
- The most effective disinfectant
- Effective against all viruses and bacteria
- Formulation eliminates resistance
- Safe on all surfaces
- Safe to be used on equipment
- Clean and Disinfect in one step
Packet Quantity: 200 wipes
MOQ : 6 packets x 200 wipes
Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes provide a single, universal product to disinfect and clean surfaces and equipment. Containing a unique, patented formula; they can be used as a disinfectant and detergent – replacing the need for different types of wipes and surface cleaners.
Proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs within 1 minute – tested in accordance with European standards EN1276 & EN12054, this revolutionary formula contains 6 different active biocides, a chelating agent, a surfactant, and a moisturiser. Each active biocide acts with a different mechanism of action and so reduces the risk of germs developing resistance.
Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes were the first on the UK market to incorporate detergent and disinfectant properties into one wipe. Allowing the user to clean and sanitise in one easy step, they can be used on surfaces and equipment – allowing standardisation of wipe usage by having one universal wipe for all applications. They replace the need to purchase seperate detergent and disinfectant wipes, which in turn stops confusion at the ward level as well as saving time and money.
Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes have been thoroughly tested, and the advantages of this product are listed below:
- Disinfects and cleans in one easy step.
- Alcohol free.
- Can be used on surfaces and equipment.
- The most effective universal wipe on the market.
- Tested at prestigious UK University Laboratories with validation and full publication protocols. Testing utilises European Standardised Test Protocols (EN tests).
- Not only saves money by replacing the need to purchase different types of products, but is one of the most cost effective products on the market.
- Patented formula created by medical doctors and used by healthcare professionals.
- MRSA kill within 10 seconds.
- 72 hour residual activity.
- Safe to use in food preparation areas.
- Can be used on ‘dirty surfaces’ (i.e. soiled surfaces), unlike alcohol containing wipes, which can only be used on ‘physically clean surfaces’.