- This product is available in 25 metre rolls – POA
- Unique Re-closure self engaging fastener
- uni-part attachment system – Single component fastening system
- Invisible, releasable and repositionable
- Noise reduction at different frequencies (anti vibration)
- uniform distribution of force across the tape
- fast assembly and corrosion free
- Withstands high surface energy
- Hi-strength rubber based adhesive adheres to a wide range of substrates.
- Superior strength
- Interlocking mushroom heads provide a rigid grip with fast release
- Product has a flexible backing – making it easy apply to rounded and circular shapes
- Quality product manufactured in Europe
- Engaged thickness approx. 5.4 mm
- Comprises approx 42 heads per cm2.
- Fire retardant to FAR 25.853 (a) App F. Part 1 (a) (i) (v)
- IT Installations
- Curtain and blind pelmet attachments
- Feature wall or ceiling panels
- Industrial assembly
- Earthquake safety
- any panel that needs to be easily removed and re-installed….
Sample of this product is available on request for testing purposes.
There is no need for a secondary loop material as this unique product clicks and locks back into itself. The design and development of this product uses advanced technology with moulded polypropylene mushroom heads. These are woven and embedded into a polyamide polyurethane coated base with rubber based transparent adhesive backing. The bond is so strong that it can be used for permanent or temporary closures. You know when it is closed as there is an audible ‘click’!